Frequently asked question

No worries, just choose a package which is best suits your need. To determine the most suitable option for you, we will discuss your project requirements and goals in more detail via email/Video chat. Once we have a clear understanding of your needs, we can then finalize the best WordPress package for your project

Of course! But after reviewing the reference website, we can provide you with a more accurate assessment and recommendation. Your ideas and thoughts are highly valued, and we encourage you to share them with us. Together, we can analyze the reference website and discuss your specific requirements in order to determine the most suitable approach for your project.

WordPress is widely considered the best CMS due to its immense popularity and unique customizability. WordPress has an extensive range of plugins and themes that enable the creation of various types of websites. From blogs, news sites, portfolios, and corporate sites to profitable eCommerce website development WordPress offers unparalleled versatility. Its user-friendly interface and intuitive content management system make it accessible to both beginners and professionals. The active community behind WordPress ensures regular updates, enhanced security, and improved features. Also, the platform’s customizable nature allows developers to create unique websites that reflect individual brand identities. Overall, WordPress combines reliability, scalability, and customization options, making it the best go-to CMS for website development. That’s why WordPress became the first choice of top brands and developers.

When ordering a package, there is no need for any upfront payment. Simply select the package that best suits your needs, and we will proceed with further discussions through email or video chat. Once all the details have been finalized and we are ready to start the project, we will kindly request a 40% payment of the total cost to initiate the process. The remaining 60% payment will be taken after the successful completion of the project.

  1. WordPress Admin Access
  2. Domain and Hosting Access (If WordPress not install)
  3.  SSL Certificate (If required)
  4. Email Access (If required)
  5. Content (text and graphics)
  6. Logo (If you have one)

No problem! We will add dummy text, images, and placeholders so you can easily update your website content in the future. We build the website using a drag-and-drop builder so it will be effortless for you to manage and update your site.

Certainly! We would require access to your cPanel or FTP (File Transfer Protocol) along with the necessary permissions. By granting access, we can effectively work with your website’s files and directories. This will enable us to make the required changes, upload theme and plugins, modify configurations, and ensure a seamless development process. Rest assured, your access details will be handled securely and treated with the utmost confidentiality.

No! Since you are the owner of the website, We highly recommend that you purchase your Domain and Hosting yourself. However, if you require assistance in acquiring a domain and hosting, We are more than willing to provide you with guidance and support throughout the process. Feel free to reach out whenever you need help purchasing a domain or selecting a hosting provider, and we will be always ready to assist you.

Certainly! We are here to provide you with ongoing support whenever you need it. We offer 10 days, 1 month, and 3 months of support depending on the plans you choose. During this time, We will assist you with any necessary updates, bug fixes, minor changes, and security-related concerns at no additional cost.

Once the free support period expires, We offer task base support at a rate of $25 per hour of work. Additionally, We provide a 1-month maintenance support package at $99, Which includes regular updates, bug fixes, minor changes, and enhanced security measures.

Rest assured, We are dedicated to ensuring the smooth functioning and maintenance of your website. Always available to address any questions or concerns you may have throughout our partnership.

Absolutely! With the user-friendly admin panel of your website, managing and updating content becomes a breeze. You have full control over your website’s customization and can easily make changes using simple drag-and-drop options. If you would like, We can provide a demonstration to guide you through the process of updating and managing your website. This way, you’ll feel confident and empowered to make changes on your own whenever you need to. Just let us know, and we will be more than happy to assist you with a step-by-step walkthrough.

Have a look at our affordable web design services